ITIN Tax ID Number

A social security number is absolutely necessary for a variety of different reasons. With that in mind, we understand that not everyone has a social security number by which they identify themselves. If you are an immigrant and do not have a social security number, or do not qualify to receive one, you may be eligible to apply for an individual taxpayer identification number. Working with OGC Associates P.A., you can trust that we can assist in getting you your ITIN and other tax help quickly and efficiently.

Who needs ITIN?

If you do not have a social security number, and you are earning money within the US and pay taxes, you will need to apply for your ITIN. Just like with a social security number, this identification number allows you to file for federal tax returns, own a business, and qualify to own real estate property. Whether your ITIN relates to an H4 or L2, your number will allow you to get a tax refund for your earnings while claiming dependents and children.

Fast and reliable ITIN

By standards of the IRS, the staff members at OGC Associates P.A. are considered to be Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA). Knowing that, you can put your trust for your federal tax return and ITIN in our hands, ensuring that we will work around the clock to get you what you need. We believe in making things as simple as possible, keeping you safe and your identity secure. By working with one of our accredited team members, you will receive individualized attention to help you fill out all application forms to receive your ITIN ad Tax ID number in an efficient and timely manner; our tax advisors even handle communication with the IRS for you too.
Our goal is to not only help you through this process, but to also ensure that you have what you need every step of the way.

For more information about how we can help you get your ITIN number, get in touch with our associates today.

(954) 708-2817

(954) 200-1945